Followers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Good bye RWA!

So, this is the last night of RWA. I went to every agent/editor panel I could find. I met some new friends and saw some familiar faces. I was happily surprised to run into Magdalen Braden and Tracy St. Hillaire, both STAR members. I've got my fingers crossed for Terri Walsh to get her RITA!

The end of the conference is always bittersweet. I've got tons of ideas running around in my head, including the basics of my next book, No Hope in Hell, featuring Hope Monahan from At The End Zone. It'll be a stand alone, though, not an official part of the series. I'm very excited about it. A big part of it will be Hope's Facebook page and blog.

I'm bringing home tons of promo ideas from the goody room to share with my STAR buddies!

I'll first finish my Dave, but that'll have too wait until I've got the second Star Search script written. I'm not excited about that at all. But it has to be done. It would be nice if I actually got paid to write the script, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. I'll have a week to write it if I write every free minute I have.

But, I can't wait to share everything I've learned here with the rest of you!

No comments: